10 Reasons to use an Insurance Broker
- Access to a wide variety of Insurers.
- The ability to assess a client’s demands and needs to ensure the policy is suitable.
- Able to negotiate with Insurers to agree the best price and policy terms.
- Can provide specialist advice on which policy is suitable.
- Can interpret policy wordings to ensure you are aware of terms, conditions, restrictions and limitations of the contract.
- In the event of a claim, an Insurance broker will guide you through the process and negotiate with Insurers on your behalf.
- Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and fully insured to provide Insurance mediation and advice.
- A specific account handler to look after all of your Insurance needs.
- Access to specialist Insurance markets which can only be arranged through a broker.
- Has an in depth knowledge of the Insurance market with access to Insurance underwriters who make decisions relating to policy cover.
Contact The Insurance Group today to see how we can help you